Based on a groundbreaking 80s classic, Carrier Command: Gaea Mission takes place on the breathtaking planetoid Taurus and revolves around the conflict between the Asian Pacific Alliance and the United Earth Coalition. In command of an armed vehicle carrier, players will traverse the seas to establish a network of island bases for mining, manufacturing and defense. The game offers a vast amount of player freedom and integrates real-time strategy elements, like commanding units, managing resources and customizing equipment, with 1st/3rd-person action, by letting players take instant and direct control of any unit at any time.
- Gaea Mission campaign - Follow the deep story coinciding with the second book of the Gaea Universe trilogy and evolve from an underdog to a skilled Carrier commander and prevail against all odds with your ragtag crew.
- Free roam strategy mode - Enjoy a game mode closely based on the original 80s classics! Choose startup settings and the balance of power and challenge the enemy carrier to an ultimate strategic duel.
- Massive game environment - Explore 30+ unique islands in 6 distinct climatic zones.
- Unique game mechanics - Control a seamless blend of real-time remotely controllable vehicles with a programmable battle computer to dominate the battlefield.
- Unit management - Acquire and manufacture new upgrades, weapons and enhancements for your carrier and vehicles, but don’t forget to keep an eye on your ammo and fuel stocks as well.
- Strategy - Traverse the seas to establish a network of island bases for defense, mining and manufacturing. Keep a steady supply of resources and equipment to push your campaign forward.
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT with Shader Model 3 and 512MB VRAM
- 2GB RAM
- 4GB Free HDD Space
- Dual Layer Compatible DVD Drive
- 9.0c DirectX
Packaging: DVD STYLE BOX
Operating System: WINDOWS XP/VISTA/WINDOWS 7
Entertainment Software Rating Board: MATURE