Dungeon Lords - Collector's Edition gives you a new kind of fantasy role-playing. It's loaded with incredible quests, personal missions, extensive skill sets, and special abilities. As you journey through this land of ancient castles, dark forests and dungeon lairs, you'll brave an army of diabolical foes in real-time combat. Uncover the secrets hidden in the depths of this evolving storyline. Play alone or with friends in multiplayer action -- either way, there can only be one Dungeon Lord in the end. Supports both single and multiplayer gaming.
In addition to all of the latest updates, The Dungeon Lords Collector’s Edition includes new quests, spells, effects, monsters, and amazing new heraldries and character customizations to take your RPG experience even deeper.
Dungeon Lords is a new breed of epic Fantasy RPG, a unique combination of RPG and Fighter game action in full 3-D, featuring a deep storyline shrouded in mystery, surprise, and betrayal. Dungeon Lords is loaded with quests, personal missions, extensive skills, and special abilities for customizing your own character hero from a variety of races and multiple class specializations.
Journey through an enchanted land of ancient castles, dark forests, and dungeon lairs braving an army of diabolical foes in real-time, action-packed combat to uncover the secrets lying hidden within the depths of an evolving storyline. Dungeon Lords can be played either single-player stand alone, or in multiplayer group sessions.
- Non-stop game action and exploration in full 3rd-person 3-D, including outdoor wilderness, swamps, forests, mountains, arctic lands, towns, villages, castles, dungeons, temples, caves, and forbidden ruins.
- Nail-biting 3-D combat action featuring an arsenal of attack and defense combo moves with real-time player control of all combat tactics, including a vast selection of weaponry, magic spells, and powerful artifacts.
- Loads of personal quests and missions, featuring a world full of NPC characters to interact and bargain with, some who may become your ally, others who may be your enemy.
- Create your own character hero, choosing from a variety of races and multiple class specializations, featuring detailed character hero development that includes a host of personal attributes, skills, and special abilities.
- Extensive inventory that features common, rare, and unique items.
- Full support for both single-player stand-alone and multiplayer group game sessions.
- Designed, written, and developed by award-winning computer game author D.W. Bradley.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- 1.0 GHz Pentium 3 processor or equivalent
- 384 MB RAM
- 1.2 GB available hard drive
- CD/DVD-ROM 4x or higher
- 64 MB DirectX7 video card with Hardware Transform and Lighting Support (NVIDIA GeForce2 GTS or better)
- DirectX8.1b-compatible sound card or better
Packaging: JEWEL CASE
Operating System: WINDOWS 98/ME/2000/XP
Entertainment Software Rating Board: TEEN