The war is World War II. You are Boyd Travers, Private First Class of the 82nd Airborne Division. Your missions will take place behind enemy lines. And just how do you get behind enemy lines, you ask? Well, it's not called the Airborne Division for nothing — you'll need to survive the airdrop before you can fight your enemies. Experience an interactive, realistic war experience that takes the Medal of Honor series to new levels of greatness.
In Medal of Honor: Airborne, you'll start each mission with an intense, fully interactive airdrop into enemy territory. View the entire operation from the air, then control your parachute to choose your landing spot. The success or failure of your mission can well depend on where you land, so choose wisely. Once on the ground, you'll take part in nonlinear missions as you explore free-roaming environments. A variety of historically accurate, customizable weapons are at your disposal to use against your enemies. The formidable Artificial Intelligence system pits you against unpredictable foes that force you to rethink your strategies. Death animations are unique for each and every encounter, based on the place you attack from and the method you use to engage an enemy.
- Your ability to determine your own starting point dramatically changes the way each mission plays out.
- View the entire operation from the air, and then control your parachute to choose your landing spot.
- On the ground, gather your senses and assess the terrain.
- A wide variety of authentic, customizable weapons are at your disposal, each with distinct characteristics.
- Choose your path in this free roaming FPS environment.
- The producers sought counsel from numerous expert sources to make certain the game is historically accurate and as true to the WWII Airborne experience as possible.
- PC Processor Speed 2.8GHz
- PC Operating System Windows XP, Windows Vista
- PC System Memory 1GB RAM
- PC Hard Drive Space 9GB
- PC Video 128MB DirectX 9.0c-compatible ATI RADEON X1300 Pro or greater or NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT or greater video card with Pixel Shader 3.0 support
- PC Sound Card DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
- PC Drive Type and Speed DVD-ROM 8x
- PC Additional Requirements Internet service required to access online features
Packaging: DVD STYLE BOX
Operating System: WINDOWS XP/VISTA
Entertainment Software Rating Board: TEEN