Several years have passed since Kyle avenged his father's death and saved the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec and his band of Dark Jedi. Allowing his Force powers to languish for fear of falling to the Dark side, Kyle set aside his lightsaber, vowing never to use it again. But when a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges, Kyle knows he must reclaim his past in order to save his future. Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast is being developed in partnership with critically acclaimed developer Raven Software. Players assume the role of Kyle as they employ a unique mix of weapons, Force powers and your lightsaber in both single and multiplayer modes.
Expanded and enhanced use of the lightsaber features a slew of attack and defense moves. Tap into the powers of the Force including Jump, Push, Jedi Mind Tricks and more. Employ combat or stealth, depending on the situation. When a fight is necessary, be at the ready with an arsenal of weapons: stun baton, Bryar blast pistol, blaster rifle to name but a few. Explore breathtaking Star Wars locales including Cloud City, the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4, Nar Shaddaa, the smugglers' moon, plus some never-before-seen locations. Multiplayer options including, deathmatch, saber-only deathmatch, and team capture the flag. Developed in conjunction with the critically acclaimed Raven Software using a modified Quake III Team Arena engine.
System Requirements :
- Windows 95 OSR2/98/ME/2000/XP
- 100% DirectX compatible computer required
- Pentium II or Athlon class 350 MHz or faster CPU
- 64MB required, 128MB RAM required for Windows 2000 and XP
- 16MB OpenGL compatible PCI or AGP 3D Hardware Accelerator
- DirectX 8.x compatible sound card
- 4X Speed IDE or SCSI CDROM drive
- Keyboard or mouse required, Joystick supported
- Microsoft DirectX 8.0a
- 665MB of free hard drive space
- Pentium II or Athlon class 400 MHz or faster recommended for Multiplayer.
- LAN play supports up to 32 players
- Internet Play supports up to 16 plus players via 56Kbps or faster connection to the Internet.
- Dedicated Server, DSL/Cable Modem required for Internet hosting
3D Accelerator Card Required
- A 100% OpenGL compatible 3D Accelerator is required. Supported chipsets at time of release.
- ATI Radeon
- ATI Radeon 7500/8500
- ATI Rage 128
- ATI Rage 128 Pro
- Matrox G400
- Matrox G450
- Matrox G550
- NVIDIA GeForce 256 family
- NVIDIA GeForce 2 family
- NVIDIA GeForce 3 family
- NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 family
- PowerVR Kyro
- PowerVR Kyro II
Packaging: JEWEL CASE
Operating System: WINDOWS 98/ME/2000/XP
Entertainment Software Rating Board: TEEN